Re: [cpx] Re: [vps2] I can't use my control panel...

At 06:28 PM 04/28/2005, you wrote:
Then just for the heck of it, I tried CPX again, with the old password. This time CPX came up in FIVE SECONDS! It has NEVER come up that fast since I have been using CPX.

Well, the honeymoon is over... I'm back to login times of 65 seconds, with incomplete Totals: information...

But for several session last night, it was great...

Back in the "I can't use CPX mode" :-(

Bill