Re: [cpx] Re: [vps2] I can't use my control panel...

This is probably of no additional user, but FWIW...

I did get in once. All the totals were zero. When I clicked on "Domain List" it waited a long time, and then presented me with a screen of no domains.

Perhaps I'm pushing it too much at the moment with the number of domains, users, and email addresses I have? I would guess if I had less, I wouldn't have this problem... ???

Can't give you good stats on those counts because I can't get in... Perhaps if I hit things right, and the system response is different, I can post those.

There may be a limit as to how fast you can make all this run? Which would put some implicate limits on the practical number of domains, users, email addresses?

Hmmm.. got in, and this is the report

Users: 50
Domains: 0
Email: 0

I clicked on Domain List, got a full list, and then went back to the home page, and now the stats were filled in

Users: 50
Domains: 74
Email: 232 (when you click on Email Addresses it reports 299 -- why the big difference?)

Anyway, it is hit or miss with logging in... mostly miss... and very frustrating, (and extremely slow when it is working) so I'm not going to play with this much until there is a fix... or a suggestion...

Bill