Re: [cpx] Re: [vps2] I can't use my control panel...

Just to keep this on the CPX list... this was email to support:

At 03:09 PM 04/28/2005, you wrote:
If you would like, I can close this because I am unable to duplicate. I tried it with the information you provided and was logged in after about 12 seconds, and I see 77% of 2GB used with 50 users and 74 domains. So I'm not seeing zeros. Just let me know what you would like me to do.

I have tried several times in the last 5-10 minutes and it failed most of the time (after 65 seconds). Once it worked, but reported totals of all zeros.

I'm on a cable modem with a fast connection, so I'm sure there is no network issues involved. Anyway, this is just trying to bring up one simple screen...

As I said, I think it's not a problem support can fix, and CPX needs to deal with it. It IS interesting that you could log in in 12 seconds... Even when CPX was working it was never that fast for me... that is interesting...

Just tried it again, and failed after 60 seconds of waiting...

Why don't you close it, and if the CPX folks think it should be pursed by you, I will reopen this.

Strange, that at about the same time, support could get in 12 seconds... it has never been that fast for me... Does that provide any interesting information? Why would it be so fast for them, and fail for me? He said he was logging in as SA with the user/pass I gave him. Same that I use...

Bill