Re: [cpx] Re: [vps2] I can't use my control panel...

At 03:17 PM 04/28/2005, you wrote:
I've been playing with the account for 10 minutes now and haven't seen any problems at all. All the totals are there, etc. Things are a bit slow, but it looks like your server is fairly busy.

I think this is the interesting question now... Both you and support seem able to get access in a reasonable amount of time (slow, but reasonable ;-) -- and I can't get in at all, or get Total:0 or no domains in my domain list...

How can my access of it be any different than yours? We are both using the same server, making the same request... (best I know!) -- for me when it does work, it is always at the 60+ second time limit. I have been keeping a timer by the computer now ;-)

Hmmm..
        http://new.insulators.com/ControlPanel/

log in as server admin: hemingray

at exactly 60 seconds, came back and had all the numbers. So I think a significant mystery is why so fast for you, and why so slow for me?

Always seems 60 +/- second wait, and I get one of three results

1) the error (most often)
2) the screen, totals: 0
3) the screen, totals all OK

Let me know what I might be able to do to track this. If you need root access let me know... well, you can probably just get it if you need it ;-) Feel free to poke around... if it might be helpful...

Bill