Re: [cpx] Re: [vps2] I can't use my control panel...

At 03:17 PM 04/28/2005, you wrote:
but it looks like your server is fairly busy.

I assume you mean the physical server? My VPS always seems to run very low...

crecom /home/hemingray# uptime
 3:48PM  up 22 days, 21:20, 1 user, load averages: 0.10, 0.05, 0.06
crecom /home/hemingray#

I tried logging in again, and watching the load average every 5-10 seconds. For the last minute, the load average ranged from 0.06 to 0.14 -- and at the end of 60+ seconds, I did get logged in. Users: 50, Domains: 0, Email: 0

If you can, I'm just curious if you can find the load average of the physical server now (or about now ;-) Email me privately if you want. My understanding is that the VPS user can not see that number...

Bill