Re: [cpx] Re: [vps2] I can't use my control panel...

At 06:28 PM 4/28/2005 -0400, you wrote:
If anyone can explain this, I'll fly out to where you are, and buy you a beer!

Bill

If you fly me from Luxembourg out to where you are for the beer, I'll explain it
;-)

Actually I have no idea, but if it gets the speed up to a more useable level I'll go change my password a few times and see what happens

Andy

PROTEUS - new anti-spam, anti-virus solution
www.proteus.lu

FOCUS Internet Services
Domains, Design, Hosting, Custom Applications, E-Commerce
106 rue de Mersch, L-8181 KOPSTAL, Luxembourg
tel. (+352) 305 197
fax (+352) 305 188
www.focus.lu