Re: [cpx] Deleting domain doesn't clean up FrontPage...

I keep my Frontpage users on a separate server after a major chaos with .htaccess conflicts on a vps1 (vuninstalling frontpage for a single user removed ALL .htaccess files on the server and then ONLY the frontpage .htaccess files were restored automatically).

AND I would keep Fpage users away from CPX - too much risk

Hate Fpage, hate Fpage...

Andy