RE: [cpx] Application Library

ADNET Ghislain wrote on 12/7/2007 1:21:05 AM:

>> 	Ah.  Between a 1000 and 2000 I think it is only $4.50-$7.00 more
>> and the resources double.
>
> not dor me, there is a 120$ difference between the 1000 and the 2000
and
> 45 between the basic and the 1000.

	My apologies then, I would have thought the cheaper US dollar
would have been working more in your favor.  Oh, wait, I just realized
you said VPS3 in your reply...those have different pricing .  The VPS3
Basic is more like a VPS2 1000 but much cheaper.  The VPS3 2000 is like
a VPS2 3000.

	My brother was transferred to France this fall and is annoyed at
times they are paying him in US dollars.  :)  Apparently they jump
through a lot of hoops to keep things "equal" to what he received and
spent here.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Why do lemmings always jump to conclusions?

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~