Re: [cpx] Application Library

	Out of curiosity, what level of VPS is this on?  The updates
earlier this year seemed to speed things up on our VPS2 2000s, and after
we moved them all to an MPS Basic, everything is fast.  (yes I realize
that could be interpreted as throwing hardware at the problem, but
that's why I asked what type of VPS you had)

 - Steve Yates

hi steve,

mostly basic and 1000 :)

it seems that the vsapfd process is put in sleep mode by the fair share, this is the last thing i saw in my late testing. And yes on MPS customer are ok but cpx is for all the vps'es not only 2000 ;)

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain