Re: [cpx] Application Library

Scott Flinders a écrit :
All,

As a followup to my previous request, I would like to hear your
suggestions for an "application library" in CPX. What applications would
you like to be able to install, configure and uninstall through CPX.
(Obviously, we're considering starting with the current list of
vinstalls.) Any specific suggestions on what type of experience you're
looking for?
as discussed with Russ, as long as the CPX is unusable when you got more than 50 users because it is so slow i do not think more 'functions' will do any good. Focussing on speed seems a better deal to me. Also having possibility to delete message in the webmail (not moving them to trash, really delete them) would be appreciated too.

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain