RE: [cpx] Application Library

ADNET Ghislain wrote on 12/6/2007 2:17:38 PM:

> as discussed with Russ, as long as the CPX is unusable when you got
more
> than 50 users because it is so slow

	Out of curiosity, what level of VPS is this on?  The updates
earlier this year seemed to speed things up on our VPS2 2000s, and after
we moved them all to an MPS Basic, everything is fast.  (yes I realize
that could be interpreted as throwing hardware at the problem, but
that's why I asked what type of VPS you had)

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - The sign said WET FLOOR, so I did...

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~