Re: [cpx] Application Library

Hi:

We have 100 users on a vps3 2000, with dovcot installed and CPX runs just fine. No complaints.

Steve Yates wrote:
ADNET Ghislain wrote on 12/6/2007 2:17:38 PM:

as discussed with Russ, as long as the CPX is unusable when you got
more
than 50 users because it is so slow

	Out of curiosity, what level of VPS is this on?  The updates
earlier this year seemed to speed things up on our VPS2 2000s, and after
we moved them all to an MPS Basic, everything is fast.  (yes I realize
that could be interpreted as throwing hardware at the problem, but
that's why I asked what type of VPS you had)

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - The sign said WET FLOOR, so I did...

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~

Norman R. Prevett

Jenica Corporation
"Helping Business Profit from Technology"
* World Class Web Site Hosting and Design
* Turnkey Commercial Web Sites, Secure Online Ordering
* Internet Connections for Corporate Networks
* Consulting Training and Support

Mill Yard Technology Park
80 Technology Way, Suite 4E6, Nashua, NH 03060 Tel 1.603.886.4668 Fax 1.603.880.9209 Email: norm@xxxxxxxxxx
Web Site http://www.jenica.com