Re: [cpx] Application Library

	Ah.  Between a 1000 and 2000 I think it is only $4.50-$7.00 more
and the resources double.  I would think you would be regularly running
out of processes with over 50 e-mail users on a VPS 1000, especially if
it is a VPS2 running MySQL.

 - Steve Yates
not dor me, there is a 120$ difference between the 1000 and the 2000 and 45 between the basic and the 1000.

Anyway a control panel should work ok on any vps, not just on the big one. We have vpsv3 1000 just for emails and i think a vps3 1000 with 65 account is not overloaded this is just the cpx does some high vodoo behing the scene that make it touch the limit of the fair share. Imanager do not, webmin do not and the platinium manager do not. So the issue is really with the cpx core, perhaps it is too complex for the platform to hold it.

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain