Re: [cpx] [CPX] - httpd.conf with windows EOL -> cpx munch the cpx.conf

> I know CPX will go and do the right thing... I guess the horse is dead
> now, but please don't add another Unix program that can't deal with
> CRLF.....
>
> Bill

I think we got the point Bill,

we do not try to add a program , we just think out loud on how to fix
config files screwed by bad settings of ftp clients by beginers to
prevent any ill behavior from the platform.

regards,
Ghislain.

--

AQUEOS - Service Informatique