RE: [cpx] Mail System Administrator

Ghislain wrote:

> why not use an open source webmail and put your effort into providing
patches to suits your needs ? roundcube or squirrel are allready there
why reinvent the wheel and loose time here ?

Actually, we are strongly considering using an existing webmail client
that we can distribute at little or no cost to Verio, and no cost to
customers, as an option to satisfy that customer requirement. In fact,
we have evaluated both RoundCube and SquirrelMail as possibilities.