Re: [cpx] CPX Bug Question & Comment

#ApacheConf              /usr/local/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

We just uncomment that (and correct the path) and turn off log rotation
in CPX.  Unfortunately Scott's not there anymore so I don't know how
much ViaVerio wants to support savelogs...
i think they do that because they change the owner of the logs so logs count in the quota. This little line does not make the logs count in the quota of the siteadmin (it requires 1 savelogs run per user or one global run and then a script to chown the logs).

I do not require that the siteadmin has the logs in his quota but this is how cpx is done....

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.

Attention ! Toute demande de support ou commande de domaine par email sera refusée, pour cela utilisez https://support.aqueos.net. Pour tout contact nos coordonnées : http://www.aqueos.com/aqueos-services-informatiques-societe.php
Fax: 01.72.70.32.66