RE: [cpx] CPX Bug Question & Comment

ADNET Ghislain wrote on 6/12/2007 12:50:37 AM:

> i am 250% with steve on all the things he told here :). cpx log
rotation
> is broken and globaly set of those option would be really a good
thing.

	The odd thing is that it would be so easy...in savelogs.conf:

## where to find our log files. This path is relative to your home
## directory. Uncomment this if you want savelogs to find your logs
## for you
#ApacheConf              /usr/local/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

We just uncomment that (and correct the path) and turn off log rotation
in CPX.  Unfortunately Scott's not there anymore so I don't know how
much ViaVerio wants to support savelogs...

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Optimists invent airplanes; pessimists invent parachutes.

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~