Re: [cpx] CPX Bug Question & Comment

Hi Rus,

	I think you're right, I was remembering that those *options*
would be checked, and it makes sense that would turn them on by default.
Perhaps another checkbox for "turn this on now?" would satisfy everyone.

	However, we would like some of the options to be settable at the
server level.  For instance:

- SpamAssassin: on/off
- ClamAV: on/off
- Log rotation: all virtual hosts/off/let user decide

We have ClamAV run at the server level (as a milter, but you can do that
with procmail as well) so there is no need to run at the user level
again, it just takes up processes and CPU time.  Also we have savelogs
rotate every log on the server at once by pointing it to httpd.conf, so
having that option available to domain admins would double rotate logs,
at best.  Also VPSs with lots of virtual hosts end up trying to rotate
all the logs and restart Apache basically simultaneously, often running
out of processes.  I've suggested these before but if anyone else wants
to send to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxx, I expect the more people that ask the
faster items move up the to-do list.

 - Steve Yates

i am 250% with steve on all the things he told here :). cpx log rotation is broken and globaly set of those option would be really a good thing.

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.

Attention ! Toute demande de support ou commande de domaine par email sera refusée, pour cela utilisez https://support.aqueos.net. Pour tout contact nos coordonnées : http://www.aqueos.com/aqueos-services-informatiques-societe.php
Fax: 01.72.70.32.66