Re: [cpx] Domain admin reading email?

At 08:36 PM 04/22/2005, you wrote:
I can see a case where the DA or SA didn't want the end user or DA knowing about the feature. For those cases, it is fine as is. If you want to add them, you would also need to have another option for each.

Perhaps there is a second box, which is checked of the primary box for WebMail, spamassassin, clamav is checked.

If that is checked, it means the SA DOES use the CPX controlled services listed above, but has not enabled them for your account.

My general point was that I, acting in a end user role (happened to be DA but that didn't matter) than I was banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why the DA couldn't access his web mail. That problem was what generated my question, and suggestion. Perhaps the suggestion was not technically sound, but it still doesn't make my sore head any better ;-)

Bill