[cpx] Domain admin reading email?

This sounds like a stupid question, but I can't seem to get CPX to do it...

I have a domain admin Fred. When Fred logs into CPX, he can mange his domain settings and his email settings. BUT, he also has a POP mailbox on my server, and I don't see the standard "web mail" interface that CPX has to allow him to read, compose mail, etc.

He clicked on the Control Panel tab, and get domain things, and He clicks on the Mail tab, and gets mail settings, but what does he do to read his POP mailbox?

For the users who are not domain admins, they can get to their POP box mail just fine... They click on the Mail tab, and get al lthe standard web mail options.

So, how does the domain admin access his webmail?

Thanks...

Bill