[cpx] An error occurred. Please contact support.

I get this from time to time, and I'm getting it now

An error occurred. Please contact support.
VSAP Parse error: [Could not parse the VSAP Response: Empty String at /usr/local/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/ControlPanel/MetaProc.pm line 158 ]

When I refresh the browser, it often works... Note I have a lot of domains and emails...

but when CPX fails, of course I cant do any of my server management, (like turn on webmail for the DA to fix the problem I just posted ;-)

I got the error twice, but this time I hit "go back" and after awhile, it seemed to bring up the main control panel page.

I'm pretty uneasy with seeing this happen, and are afraid I'm pushing CPXs limits in terms of domains and emails and startup and whatever is causing this...

Bill