[cpx] RE: CPX webmail is not working (Case IDS-7798087)

I see what has actually happened here is that all of the Users have been
put under the Server Admin's account instead of the Domain Admin's account,
and all of the Webmail has been disabled.

I have been complaining about CPX on this server now for weeks! I get varied
answers from support like "I can't duplicate the error" or "That is a known
issue with CPX" and I keep inferring that there is more than just issues
with CPX - there is a problem with CPX on this VPSv2 account.

I am tired. It is Friday. I spend HOURS EVERY WEEK fixing or asking support
to assist with CPX.

Can someone, please look at this VPSv2 2000 and the CPX Control Panel and
REALLY troubleshoot and fix what is going on. If I have to move all of these
accounts to new system IT IS NOT GOING TO BE A VPS.

Please refer to the following support tickets:

[IDS-7774859]
[IDS-7770955]
[IDS-7736499]
[IDS-7507224]