Re: [cpx] Missing directories when creating users

At 06:12 PM 04/14/2005, you wrote:
The .cpx and .cpx_tmp are created when the user first logs in. Mail is created when the user first accesses webmail. Long usernames appear to be working without problems.

I know for sure that no one logged into videosignals0 when I created it... the domain wasn't even on the server. That one got the empty directories.... but the others didn't...

Is enabling spamassasion for a user a two part operation?

First the domain admin grants the user the right to enable spamassassin, and then the second step is that the user actually enables it himself via cpx?

Bill