[cpx] CPX time outs again...

I'm running into the timeout problem (I assume) when CPX starts up and lists the main screen and all the counts for the various entities are zero... Does this cause any problems when using CPX? Does it have incomplete information for some of the entries because of this? In any case, it mains CPX startup for the server admin incredibly slow... I'd hate to see it before the "speed up" patch was done! ;-)

Later when you come back, they seem OK. The counts I have are

users: 45
domains: 68
email:167

The latter is strange, because in the main screen it says 167, but when you go into the email manager, it suddenly lists 171 ... I haven't bothered to compare what is missing...

Don't panic, most of my domains are for little mom & pop businesses or non-profit organizations. But I have a lot! :-)

Bill