Re: [cpx] cpx.conf file XML error ?

You should find something like

<domains>
    <user name="muddy1">
      <domain>crecom.securesites1.net</domain>
      <capabilities>
        <ftp/>
        <mail-spamassassin/>
      </capabilities>
      <services>
        <ftp/>
        <mail-spamassassin/>
      </services>
      <fullname>Tom Hudson</fullname>
      <domain_admin/>
      <eu_capabilities>
        <ftp/>
      </eu_capabilities>
    </user>
    <user name="muddy2">
      <domain>crecom.securesites2.net</domain>
      <capabilities>
        <ftp/>
        <mail-spamassassin/>
      </capabilities>
      <services>
        <ftp/>
        <mail-spamassassin/>
      </services>
      <fullname>Tom Hudson</fullname>
      <domain_admin/>
      <eu_capabilities>
        <ftp/>
      </eu_capabilities>
    </user>
</domains>

Hence the <domains></domains> tags enclose ALL domains and may be separated by a lot of stuff. You have to look "high and low"

Andy