[cpx] cpx.conf file XML error ?

Now that you got my poking around in cpx.conf (yes, do so at your own risk!) I noticed the following

    <user name="muddy2">
      <domain>crecom.securesites.net</domain>
      <capabilities>
        <ftp/>
        <mail-spamassassin/>
      </capabilities>
      <services>
        <ftp/>
        <mail-spamassassin/>
      </services>
      <fullname>Tom Hudson</fullname>
      <domain_admin/>
      <eu_capabilities>
        <ftp/>
      </eu_capabilities>
    </user>

You will note there is an end tag for <domain_admin/> but I see no start tag... I saw this with all the domain admins I had.

Actually I guess a close tag is OK without an opening tag? I forget the XML rules... However, if it is not, there is also unmatched <ftp/> and <mail-spamassassin/> tags too.

Perhaps just a lack of understanding of XML on my part...

Bill