Re: [cpx] Missing directories when creating users

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 10:22:14AM -0400, Bill Meier wrote:
> I created a domain and a domain admin (videosignals). No problem
>         /home/videosignals
>
> have Mail, .cpx, www etc. All is fine.
>
> Then I wanted to create three users under it, named videosignals0, 1, 2
> Each would just have POP access, and allow spam filtering.
>
> I created videosignals0 and got empty directories for
>         Mail, .cpx
>
> But when I created videosignals1 & 2 I got NO directories created... I
> thought perhaps I had created them differently, so I deleted one and
> recreated it and the same problem...

This looks worth looking into; it might be because of the length of
the name. The 'pw' command that CPX uses to setup the accounts has
some, er, quirks (like not letting you use '@' in the name, for
example, which was recently worked around).

Our QA team will likely take this and investigate. Thanks.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx