[cpx] Missing directories when creating users

I created a domain and a domain admin (videosignals). No problem
        /home/videosignals

have Mail, .cpx, www etc. All is fine.

Then I wanted to create three users under it, named videosignals0, 1, 2 Each would just have POP access, and allow spam filtering.

I created videosignals0 and got empty directories for
        Mail, .cpx

But when I created videosignals1 & 2 I got NO directories created... I thought perhaps I had created them differently, so I deleted one and recreated it and the same problem...

Also, I had enabled spamassassin for all of them (in the add use). I guess I expected to also see a .procmailrc file, and things in .cpx, etc. Perhaps this was a wrong assumption?

However when I went into CPX under each user (videosignals0, 1, 2) it showed that spamassassin was enabled for each of those users (but as I said, nothing was setup for them). But, I clicked "Save" anyway. At that point, all the
        Mail, .cpx, etc
directories appeared along with the .procmailrc file!!!

So, one problem:

Adding the additional users didn't create any directories like it did with the first each domain user

and a possible problem:

Spamassassin was enabled for all, but until I logged into each user via CPX, and did a "save" the spamassassin files were not set up.

Comments?

Bill