Re: [cpx] CPX, savelogs and log file handling...

At 01:05 PM 02/24/2005, you wrote:
In the meantime you can set all domains to NOT use savelogs, and then tell the savelogs.conf file to read httpd.conf so it will rotate all of them.

I'd rather comment them all out, so I can still have a log of the server activity. I don't like running Apache with no log files generated at all....

As you know, saying "don't save log files" does not remove the log directives (I think it should, or have that option), but sends them to /dev/null instead.

Bill