Re: [cpx] CPX slow at startup, reports ZERO users, domains, emails

At 11:05 AM 02/24/2005, you wrote:
> The initial startup of CPX on an idle server takes over a minute...
> (happened twice; I'm not sure what the display counts were the first time,
> but the second time when I was timing it, it took 67 seconds, and came up
> with 0, 0, 0 for the counts...

This occurs for the server admin, and has been mostly fixed (but not distributed yet). We're probably looking at a few weeks for testing since the impact is somewhat broad.

Correct. Server admin only...

This address the zero numbers? The slow startup? Both?

And I hope this address some of the other serious performance issues. Rather than manage emails via CPX, I got pop open virtusertable and edit it.

Of course, my domain admin's can't do that and will use CPX. And the performance problems probably don't apply to them...

Bill