Re: [cpx] CPX slow at startup, reports ZERO users, domains, emails

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 01:15:12PM -0500, Bill Meier wrote:
> At 11:05 AM 02/24/2005, you wrote:
> >> The initial startup of CPX on an idle server takes over a minute...
> >> (happened twice; I'm not sure what the display counts were the first
> >time,
> >> but the second time when I was timing it, it took 67 seconds, and came up
> >> with 0, 0, 0 for the counts...
> >
> >This occurs for the server admin, and has been mostly fixed (but not
> >distributed yet). We're probably looking at a few weeks for testing since
> >the impact is somewhat broad.
>
> Correct. Server admin only...
>
> This address the zero numbers? The slow startup? Both?

Should address both. The zero numbers are likely caused by a timeout
in the vsapd server. Tests on my account with over 200 users resulted
in over a 10x speedup (from aver 40 seconds down to 3 seconds). Ymmv,
but I'm anxious to get feedback once this fix goes out.

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>