[cpx] CPX slow at startup, reports ZERO users, domains, emails

Twice I have started CPX as the server manager, and it has come up with no users (I have 28 defined) no domains (I have 42 defined) and no email addresses (I have 85 defined).

Seems like CPX isn't scaling well...

The initial startup of CPX on an idle server takes over a minute... (happened twice; I'm not sure what the display counts were the first time, but the second time when I was timing it, it took 67 seconds, and came up with 0, 0, 0 for the counts...

What is all the work that it is trying to do? What would happen with twice as many users or domains or email addresses? Seems like it's timing out or something...

When it came up with all zeros for the counts, I did click on "Users" and they all did show. I was pretty scared for a moment there...

From these experiences, I'm pretty uncomfortable with CPX now...

I host a modest amount of small low traffic domains. Probably will be up the 60 or more <virtualhost> directives before I'm done...

Don't know if this is the place to report CPX bugs... If not, please direct me to another group or tracking system!

Thanks,
Bill

P.S. There is also a bug in the reporting of disk usage on the left of the screen. It reports 32% of 2GB used. When you get into user manager, it reports Limit: 2625 MB which is consistent with the value from "df", and is far greater than 2GB ...

Bill