Re: [cpx] CPX, savelogs and log file handling...

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:17:36 -0500
Bill Meier <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At 01:05 PM 02/24/2005, you wrote:
> >In the meantime you can set all domains to NOT use savelogs, and then tell
> >the savelogs.conf file to read httpd.conf so it will rotate all of them.
>
> I'd rather comment them all out, so I can still have a log of the server
> activity. I don't like running Apache with no log files generated at all....

	Sorry I meant the "Never rotate website logs" option...the log
rotation is what sets up savelogs.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - My software never has bugs.  It just develops exciting new random features.

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~