[cpx] Suggestion: Add the ability to password protect directories

Aside from "can you change this email forwarding" the second on the list of "can you..." is being able to password protect a directory. I have used other control panels where you can do this, so I hope it is just a matter of time before CPX has this feature...

Probably would fit in when you start having directory navigation with FTP or something... iManager has FTP, and on my other web host, they use vDeck. Actually it is quite powerful, and ten times faster than CPX, even if you are just being a domain admin.

If you aren't familiar with vDeck you should take a look. We want CPX to be a leader in the industry!

vDeck says

"VDECK is the State of the Art, Next Generation, Web Hosting Management Solution! VDECK utilizes the best of breed systems technology and is acknowledged, World Wide, as the best Virtual eBusiness Management Solution ever built. VDECK is the ideal system tool for Web Hosting Companies and Hosting Providers to offer to end users for the complete management of their Web Hosting needs. "

http://www.vdeck.com

Look at the functionality here:
        http://www.vdeck.com/help/

VERY powerful!

I love Verio as my web hosting company, but vDeck runs circles around CPX. Well, vDeck doesn't handle virtual hosts, but for a single solution for a single domain, it has very powerful features.

Bill