Re: [cpx] CPX slow at startup, reports ZERO users, domains, emails

Should address both. The zero numbers are likely caused by a timeout
in the vsapd server. Tests on my account with over 200 users resulted
in over a 10x speedup (from aver 40 seconds down to 3 seconds). Ymmv,
but I'm anxious to get feedback once this fix goes out.

Scott
that was a good idea to remove this "sleep(37)" from vsapd,  really ;)

Ghislain.