Re: [cpx] What a mess

You didn't have ANY catchalls? That would be what happens then!
In ViaVerio's defense that is a documented event, however, it would be
"nice" to have the vinstall check for domains without catchalls before
installing. I'm not sure how you got CPX installed the first time
without that happening. CPX itself should force one for newly created
domains.

I installed CPX on a new server and migrated accounts in from a VPS1.
I read about the need for virtusertable catchall but since it was a clean machine I thought that it related only to installation on a machine with existing accounts.

How was I to be able to install a virtusertable catchall for each
domain when it's locked up?

One would have to connect via SSH and add the entry to the
/etc/mail/virtusertable file directly, then run vnewvirtmaps.

Thanks

Richard Edwards

Whitney Edwards
Graphic Design &