Re: [cpx] What a mess

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:17:37 -0500
Richard Edwards <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 150 or so user names and 10 or so domains => 1500 new email addresses
> to figure out.

	You didn't have ANY catchalls?  That would be what happens then!
In ViaVerio's defense that is a documented event, however, it would be
"nice" to have the vinstall check for domains without catchalls before
installing.  I'm not sure how you got CPX installed the first time
without that happening.  CPX itself should force one for newly created
domains.

> How was I to be able to install a virtusertable catchall for each
> domain when it's locked up?

	One would have to connect via SSH and add the entry to the
/etc/mail/virtusertable file directly, then run vnewvirtmaps.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~