Re: [cpx] What a mess

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:14:07 -0500
Richard Edwards <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now my server which originally had 170 or so email addresses now has
> 1500 email addresses.

	Richard, you must have missed my post from last month:   :)

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 02:07:34 -0600
Steve Yates <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1)  After all the warnings about creating default virtmaps for all
> domains, it didn't occur to me to create one for the main server's
> "domain," which didn't have any users.  So, the CPX vinstall carefully
> created a new virtmap for each and every:
>
> existingenduser@serverhostname -> existingenduser

	Not sure how you ballooned to 1500 but the CPX instructions
should be taken literally on this point.  I've put in a suggestion to
show a warning during the install, so the admin can stop and do this.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - What do you mean I can't do that?  I'm the only paying member here.