Re: [cpx] What a mess

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 10:09:26AM +0100, ADNET Ghislain wrote:
> is it possible to ask the vinstall team to add to the vinstall a
> question like this:
>
> add virtmaps alias for all accounts defined in /etc/passwd for each
> domains or  just add global alias to the file ?

Yes, that's a good suggestion. I'll pass it along.

> It will help everyone i think, Verio and reseller, on this issue. And it
> will help the "reinstall cpx" problems  that will come more and more
> with time.

The installer only does a couple of basic things, mostly dependency
setup--I guess we need to look more closely at why a reinstall fixes
anything at all.

> as a back note have you news about the  serveralias topic ?

Not yet--keep bugging me about it, though. We've just finished a big
localization chunk (I'll post separately in a minute).

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>