Re: [cpx] What a mess

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 08:14:07PM -0500, Richard Edwards wrote:
> Well when I went into the ControlPanel it took forever to get into the
> email function. I had originally just wanted to add one email address.
> Now my server which originally had 170 or so email addresses now has
> 1500 email addresses.

This is well-documented in the vinstall itself, the cpx page in the
viaverio.com support pages, as well as this list's archives (but I'm
sorry all the same that you got bit by it). You'll want to put a
virtusertable catchall for each domain you receive mail for before
running the cpx vinstall.

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>