[cpx] request for translators

We need some volunteers to translate CPX strings (and act as a contact
for future string updates) into other languages. We currently have
someone translating for Japanese and Chinese. Anything else is welcome
(I've received offers from a few of you already--now is the time to
remind me who you are!).

The work involves simply translating the strings found in
/usr/local/cp/strings (everything between <tag> and </tag>, but not
<tag> itself).

Send me your name, email, and any languages you can translate for
OFFLIST.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx