[cpx] CPX Reinstall

Related somewhat to "What a mess", I had the same 500 error problem with CPX
and had to reinstall this morning. Virtmaps are fine but bayes isn't:

<quote>bayes: bayes db version 2 is not able to be used, aborting! at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/Mail/SpamAssassin/BayesStore/DBM.pm
line 160, <GEN303> line 60.</quote>

I noticed a question was posed about this in November: vinstall reverts
Spamassassin to a prior version? But, I see no workaround for this in the
list. Erm, help? :)

Graci,

L. Robinson