Re: [cpx] Junk Mail in CPX

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:16:02 -0700 (MST)
Jeff Carroll <jcarroll@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Removing clamav from a user will not
> remove clamav from the server - it only edits the users procmail recipe
> settings.

	Actually it doesn't appear to do that...?  Once I removed clamav
from the user I would have expected the user's .procmailrc file to have
clamav commented out but it wasn't, and per testing clamav was still
being called.  Is this a bug or just me?  :)

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - What's the best brand of placebo?

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~