Re: [cpx] Junk Mail in CPX

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:37:43 -0600
Steve Yates <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 	Actually it doesn't appear to do that...?  Once I removed clamav
> from the user I would have expected the user's .procmailrc file to have
> clamav commented out but it wasn't, and per testing clamav was still
> being called.  Is this a bug or just me?  :)

	Actually upon further testing if I create a new end user and
check the spamassasin or clamav options there is no .procmailrc file set
up...in fact there are no files in the new user's home directory.  CPX
created several files for pre-existing users, but it seems unable to set
these options for new users.  It does modify its cpx.conf file but the
rest of the files aren't created.  Am I missing something here?

 - Steve Yates
 - Radioactive halibut will make fission chips.

~ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com ~