Re: [cpx] Checking user mail from the Server Admin ControlPanel

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 12:55:45PM -0500, Richard Edwards wrote:

> On Jan 17, 2005, at 11:01 AM, Scott Wiersdorf wrote:
> > A maintenance release will be going out sometime in the near future
> > that will let an admin login as an end user, but it will not allow
> > them to view mail.
>
> So does this mean that server admin will be able to view end user
> ControlPanel  direct from server admin ControlPanel or will it be
> necessary to log out and then back in to user ControlPanel using server
> admin login password?

The SA (or DA) will need to logout and login again with this syntax:

  authname:authzname
  authpassword

Where authname is the name you're authenticating as (the SA or DA) and
authzname is the name you want CPX to *authorize* you as (e.g., the
user you want to "become" in 'su' terms). Once this is released, I'll
post some better documentation here (and we'll update the CPX
documentation also).

<scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>