Re: [cpx] milestone chart

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 03:03:03PM -0500, Norman R. Prevett wrote:
> Hi Scott:
>
> Why not templates for virtual host creation? That's a handy feature we
> use all the time. It would be doubly handy if we could create the
> templates at the SA level and force them to be used at the DA level.

I didn't mean to imply we wouldn't implement it, but it would be
considered a requirement for imanager closure, since the functionality
to add a subhost exists (and works). Some kind of shortcut method
would be a good enhancement (but not a functional requirement). Is
that a better description?

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx