[cpx] milestone chart

Hi Scott,

Can you provide us with a milestone chart that outlines what feature enhancements are already being worked on, and when they should be completed. And, also outline what the long term goals are for cpx?

Specifically, I'd like to know when I can expect the following features (these are not listed in any particular preference order - just the order in which they popped into my mind).

- filemanager capability
- apache user authentication manager (password protect directories)
- spamassassin white/black list
- spamassassin configuration manager
- spamassassin bayes tagging (junk/not junk)
- clamav configuration manager
- ability for server admin to assign a login prefix (or suffix) to userid's that the domain admin creates
- vinstall manager (all vinstall functionality can be done through cpx)
- ports manager (common port installations can be done through cpx)
- zone record manager - ability for SA to give zone record control to DA
- addressbook import/export feature
- "quick create" - I have been talking to iManagerPro users about having a "quick create" for adding users and/or domains. For many resellers, a domain is added with the exact same privileges everytime. Let's create an editable default configuration(s) that allows us to simply enter domain name, user, password and submit. Everything defaults to settings found in the config file. Of course, we would still maintaint the ability to override this - it is just a "quick create". - API and documentation allowing us to easily create our own customizations without
- ServerAlias for domain setup
- default homepage for domain setup
- unzip tar archive with each domain setup
- calendar (maybe group calendar for end users of the same domain to share)
- api to tie into new Verio billing system (I want DA's to be able to do domain registrations, order new servers, etc.).

Mark

--
vps1 -> vps2 migrations for only $229.00!

Mark A. Sharkey
PrecisionPros.com Network
6543 East Omega Street
Mesa, Arizona 85215