Re: [cpx] DA -- allow to disable a domain.

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 02:28:42PM -0700, Mark A. Sharkey wrote:
> any of his domains.  The SA could do it for any domain on the server,
> and the DA could do it for any domains under their control.  Anything
> that we have the option to pass down the chain of command is going to be
> a good feature.

I agree with that. We've got the architecture to support that (and
have designed this first release toward that). You'll see in the
coming months more features that lend themselves toward allowing the
SA to choose what powers the DA can have, etc.

scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx