Re: [cpx] Preparing for CPX [repost]

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:45:44 -0700
Scott Wiersdorf <scottw@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> mod_perl is installed in the Apache config file; any existing Perl
> handlers you have in httpd.conf will use it. If you're not using
> mod_perl at all, you won't have to worry about anything.

	*Can* we limit mod_perl to CPX by limiting it to, say, the
ControlPanel directory?  I seem to recall there being several caveats
(and experiencing difficulty myself) running pre-done scripts (swish-e
maybe?) under mod_perl on a shared environment.  I doubt the average
script junkie would want to or maybe even be able to modify their
scripts to run under mod_perl.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Member of PETA - People for the Eating of Tasty Animals