Re: [cpx] DA -- allow to disable a domain.

Hi:

These would be great additional features however, since we have a mix of both these kind of customers (reseller/designers etc.) and small unsophisticated DAs with a couple of domains and a user or two, the features need be invisible if we chose not to grant them to a particular DA

Mark A. Sharkey wrote:

Hi Scott,

I think that a good way to think about all this, is that many of us resellers have resellers of our own. So, any functionality that CPX gives us, we want the option to give to *our* resellers as well (while still maintaining our SA control over the whole thing).

For example, if CPX later gives the SA the ability to install FrontPage, then we would also want the ability for the DA to install FrontPage on any of his domains. The SA could do it for any domain on the server, and the DA could do it for any domains under their control. Anything that we have the option to pass down the chain of command is going to be a good feature.

Mark